We have to recorded over 30 interviews that cover the birth of the partnership through 10 years of amazing work and finally our grant project coming to a close in September of 2019. Some of our guests include Project LAUNCH Linking Actions for Unmet Needs in Children’s Health The purpose of Project LAUNCH (Linking Actions for Unmet Needs in Children’s Health) is to promote the wellness of young children ages birth … More and System of Care Clinicians and Family Partners, Evaluation team members and leadership at partner sites. Podcasts and posts will include links that will take our listeners to tools, resources and providers that are doing Early Childhood Mental Health work across our state. We are hopeful that this virtual community of practice will live on both state, city and community partners websites and social media, as well as be streamed across the many platforms available. Below are some of the topics covered in ECMHEarly Childhood Mental Health The aim of the Early Childhood Mental Health program is to improve the social and emotional well-being of young children and families by strengthening relationships with … More Matters: The Podcast.
- We have received Money for integration work! What do we do now? (Planning, Mapping, Choosing partners, Budgeting, Evaluation) Beginning with the End in Mind
- We Love This Project and So Should You! (Building Partnerships, Getting Buy In and Collaboration) From Stickies to Hiring
- What’s the deal with family voice anyway? (How does our project incorporate family
voice? Family Leaders/leadership/Voice and Centered Care)
- We Painted By the Numbers…Why does it look like that? (Barriers, Compromise and Best Laid Plans)
- What Does the Data Say? (Evaluation, Using Data, Papers and Getting Published)